Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here we go...

Aug 28th, 2010

Well, I'm taking the advice of many of my friends and this is my first effort at blogging. I know, I'm 10 years behind the curve! The biggest reason to do this is I have many friends who, like me, have very limited or expensive internet access while "on the road". When I send out a big email with photos, it bogs down their systems and is costly to view. This way, anyone can peruse my updates (or not!) at their leisure.

I also hope to be able to post more, full size photos and perhaps a bit more detail than I was able to fit into the emails. It's just a more elegant way of handling this sort of thing, so thank you for signing up and following along! I do hope you'll continue to write me or at least post comments along the way.

John


No comments:

Post a Comment